Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Yet again at Starbucks, in desparate need of getting internet at the house lol. Today is Valentine's Day. Ugh, how I despise this day. My whole issue is that it shouldn't be only one day that people celebrate their loved one, it should be everyday. So Andrew and I did the gift exchange this morning at 0630 when we get home from work. He did good. I got a beautiful card and a bottle of Burberry perfume :) He got a card and a Build-A-Bear from me. It was all quite lovely. It was moments like that that make me happy that I am still here and havent been shipped out yet. Things happen for a reason, so I suppose that I was meant to stay and enjoy Valentine's Day with my amazing boyfriend. So I will take what I can get and kiss him extra long, and hold him extra tight to savor the moments that I so dearly am going to miss when I am gone. Happy Valentine's Day, I'm going to spend it with an amazing man that makes me feel special every day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment