Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blah

I think that I am having bloggers block lol. Everytime I get on my blog I can never think of anything to write, even when I have thought of a million things that I want to write about when I can't. Boo. I just finished reading a really great book. It's called "True Colors" by Kristin Hannah. This book was so amazing. I went out last night with Raullie and Jackie and when I was driving I was thinking about how much I wanted to know how the book ended. Haha, that made me actually laugh out loud right now. I was out on a girls night with 2 really great friends and I was wishing that I knew how a book ended. What a dork.

We went out Papa's on the Lake. It's this cool bar and grill type thing where in the summer you can swim and play volleyball and drink right on Lake Conroe. It was cool, but a little pricey. It started to get kind of cold so we decided to go to Rookies. That's where we totally went loose and had drinks and shots and played bingo. It was great. We had an amazing time. Until that is I went to go pick up Andrew from Justin's house. We got in a fight. We are over it now, but actions still speak louder than words.

Haven't heard anything new from the Peace Corps. Still planning on leaving June 6th! Yay!

I still hate my job. I only have 12 days left. Tomorrow work is throwing me a surprise party, too bad 6 different people told me about it lol. It should hopefully be fun. Hope no one is there that I dont like lol.

Tonight I am supposed to be going to dinner with Lauren and then to church class and to have drinks but she is always late to everything so I'm sure we will skip dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment