Saturday, May 7, 2011

Best day I've had in a long time...

I had such a great day today <3.

Definitely the best I've had since I've been home, I didn't feel sad all day. Not even now :)

My love called me when he was home safe from work. We got to talk for like 30 min <3 it was awesome. I was really tired when he called but it was so worth it.

Lauren and I spent the entire day together! We went to like 143982953 different places and we finally found the perfect bathing suits. Mine is a 2 piece (yikes!) it is turquoise and supper cutie. Finally something that fits my boobs really well! haha. We had lunch at Cheesecake Factory...

While we were out, Andy called me and told me that he didn't feel like going to work so he came down to The Woodlands. It was so great to see him and hug him (he smelled amazing!). He met up with me and Lauren and we all had pretzels and ICEE's (well Lauren had pomegranate lemonade).

Lauren left the  mall to go to the gym and Andy and I came back to my parents house. We ended up grabbing Patches and going to the puppy park. We held hands and talked the whole way there (AHHHHHMAZING). Then we came back to my parents house. Lauren came over and we played like a million games of rockband. Lauren got tired and went home and Andrew stayed and we tried to watch Netflix but it kept messing up. He played a little Call of Duty Black Ops and he just left to go home. I miss him already but its not as bad because I am in a great mood.

Today was a great day. I needed it very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment