Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Home sick...

Well, I knew that this day would come. I moved back home to my parents house and I miss Andrew so much. It's weird because it's not like in all the time we've been together we haven't spent the night apart, but this time it just seems so permanent. I keep thinking of how much I would rather be at home waiting for him to crawl in to bed after work, than laying on my bed at my parents house wishing to be there. It seems very insignificant on the grand scale of things to miss him while I am only about 30 miles away from him, but the thing is that now things are moving so fast. It's only 1 month and 2 days until I leave to Africa. I wish that I could freeze the beautiful moments that we spend together and make them last forever. I don't want to miss him this bad when I'm gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment