Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm in a good place....

Today wasn't a special day, it wasn't a day where anything particularly great happened, but right now I am in just the best mood. I was on facebook, and I was looking at an old friend's facebook. She became a very good friend to me surprisingly after I moved to Texas (I had known her in California). We would message each other back and forth all the time. She is now married to her high school sweetheart, they have been together probably 7 years by now. He is in the military and from what I gather he is going to be overseas for a year. I see that they are doing a great job even being so far apart. It makes my heart happy to know that people can still have a great relationship being so far away from each other. I just have this great feeling that everything is going to be alright. I ordered my bug hut today. All that's left to do is pack. :) 2.5 weeks left!!!! EEEEEEKKKKKKK! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment